Sunday, March 24, 2013

Miss Invisible

306 pages

By: Laura Jensen Walker


Summary:  Freddie Heinz wasn't what you would call a stand out. She spent most of her time hiding behind the cakes she made as a professional baker. Freddie often felt passed over and invisible, as she thought, because of her larger size. Then Freddie meets Deborah, a new friend who helps her out of her shell and shows a reluctant Freddie how to live confidently. Before she knows it, Freddie is the object of several men's attention. Add in a puppy, a strict and uncooperative boss, and, of course, a blog, and the self-dubbed "Miss Invisible" is in for a wild ride.

Reaction:  I think there are times when everyone feels lonely and, yes, invisible, so I think that everyone could relate to this book, no matter their size. I enjoyed it and thought it was a bit of fresh air-not too overbearing on the romance. I rated it at a 9 because I did think that some of the friendships were a bit unrealistic, in a hard to explain way. But, of course, I love the fact that the main character is a blogger! ;)

Rating:  9/10


~XOXO,  Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment